Tuesday, September 4, 2007

I don't understand this belief!

Ultimate Frisbee is a popular game played among College and High School Students alike. Honestly, I have never really understood why. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad that my fellow peers can find something that they enjoy so much, but I just don't get why they like it. I have tried my hand at playing the game, and quite frankly, running around trying to catch a flying disk just doesn't appeal to me. Even those who are not good at Frisbee seem to enjoy the game. What exactly am I missing? When I played it seemed like nothing but utter chaos and confusion. Is that what my peers are enjoying these days? I don't know. One thing is for sure, there must be something I am not seeing regarding this popular recreational activity.

No comments: